...you asked me "how do you love me?".
You know I can never answer your question!
Coz' I don't know how to describe my feelings.
I know you still don't believe in me and yourself.
But I understand...
...if I were not your Fernando... if you'd tell me what happened, I'll say " forget him, because your love couldn't be true
But...I know exactly what I do...
...I'll be upset if I don't get your mail everymorning
...begin to read roman
... wanna go home after work, just because ... want to talk with you
...be happy when you smile...
be worried if you get cold...
So...the feelings for a longtime I forgot
You said......haste makes waste. You need more time...
but..."not that I don't trust you"
And I said...
..."don't forget ...there's someone who's always waiting for you"
...until the clouds float away...
... to Kim...my little big love
From your Fernando!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen